We are looking for an excellent People Operations Lead to help us with day-to-day operations and develop best HR practices and process across all areas: recruiting, onboarding, training, development, employee relations, performance management, compensation, benefits, and internal communications.
This role requires some fearlessness with small-teamed start-ups, and comfort wearing multiple hats.
- Lead recruitment efforts to identify and attract uniquely accomplished, creative individuals to help guide our work forward.
- Dream-up and implement initiatives that make PleasrDAO an amazing place to work
- Create new-hire onboarding process built to maximize success in their role
- Designated point person for questions about “how to get more involved” in PleasrDAO by proxy of creating documentation, onboarding materials, quests, bounties, and more.
- Manage and execute projects in the HR field. (benefits, perks, insurance, happiness surveys)
- Oversee annual retreat / offsite and other events to bring together the distributed team
- 5+ years in people ops experience
- Exceptional communication in a fully remote and worldwide team setting
- Strong organizational skills
- A proven track record of recruiting, building and maintaining teams
Prior experience working with a remote, international team at a technology or digital media company ideal, but not required.
Use this link to send us your resume and a short message that tells us more about you, why you’re interested in this role, and what you’d want to do first to make PleasrDAO a better place for full-time or part-time contributors, and community members who like our output.