We are looking for an extremely experienced project manager and leader to help us shape and advance the strategy and roadmap for the experience surrounding the iconic Wu-Tang Clan album, Once Upon a Time in Shaolin.
This role requires expert experience working with artists and executing best-in-class physical experiences and products at media/tech or digital entertainment companies.
It will involve collaborating with and managing stake-holders and artists, detailed planning for digital roadmaps and physical build-outs and logistics, and ensuring we’re doing everything we can to fulfill our mission to bring Once Upon a Time in Shaolin to the people.
- Collaborate with the creators of the Wu-Tang album and the PleasrDAO Labs team
- Develop, grow, and lead a team of creatives and contractors to make everything from NFTs to innovative listening experiences.
- Shape the roadmap for the future of the album.
- Inspire teams to build creative, engaging, and impactful experiences.
- Remove roadblocks that impede progress and help teams complete projects on time.
- 7+ years project management experience building events or creating products at media/tech or digital entertainment companies.
- Exceptional communication, presentation, and listening skills and awesome problem-solving and strategic thinking abilities
- A proven track record of leading and executing world class events with more than just tickets as entry.
Prior experience in the broader music world -- working as an artist or manager, or at a label, or at a music technology company -- is desired but not required.
Prior experience with Web3 / crypto — creating or collecting NFTs, working at a Web3 tech company, involvement and familiarity with DAOs — is ideal. If none, voracious curiosity required.
Use this link to send us your resume and a short message that tells us more about you, why you’re interested in this role, and what your first move might be to bring Once Upon a Time in Shaolin to its rightful place.